A post in Cyber Security Intelligence lists and describes the areas in which artificial intelligence is helping organizations find better ways of working.
- Meetings - voice assistants can schedule meetings, listen in and take notes. Other tools can transcribe client calls.
- Marketing and sales - analytics can predict which customers are most likely to generate revenue, allowing salespeople to focus their time and energy.
- Customer service - automatic assessment of service quality and problem detection.
- Product development - generative design software takes input and explores all possible designs that fit specifications. Multiple designs can be generated from a single idea.
- Content generation - machine generated text (over 20,000.lines of copy in a second) helps create and produce articles.
- Manufacturing - robots can work with and interact with humans.
- Recruiting - online assessment cuts screening time.
The post can be accessed at http://ow.ly/PJy50Bs05m.