On her Workplace Coach blog Lynne Curry lists seven qualities of accountable people:
- They take responsibility for what happens.
- They communicate openly and honestly.
- They show ownership and give 100%.
- They do what they say they will, and more.
- They show initiative and tackle obstacles.
- They ask for how they can contribute.
- They admit, and learn from, their mistakes.
The post is at htpps://www.workplacecoachblog.com/2021/07/the-difference-accountability-makes/. Dr. Curry has recently published a book, Management For Accountability: A Business Leader's Toolbox.