InfosecTrain has put out a list of the most common threats to mobile devices. Some of these are familiar while others are less well known.
- Malicious apps, especially targeting the Android platform.
- Mobile phishing (smishing) directed at messaging apps.
- Calendar spam.
- Overlaps allowing apps to be stacked, with a malicious app on top.
- Spyware using zero click or single click exploits.
- Stalkerware pinpointing a device's location, reading messages, taking pictures and/or recording conversations
The full post is at infosec-train.blogpost.com/2022/01/the-six-most-common-threats-against.html.